Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Doll Feature: -LimitedEdition

Click to enlarge.
 Hello fellow OSF-readers, long tim no see. I feel slightly ashamed for letting such a huge period of non-posting come just after my very first post. Either way, I'm about to change that right now. [;

As I did my daily scanning over my favourite doll's outfits, I came by this stylish mister. -LimitedEdition blew me away with this outfit, not only because the interior design matches so perfectly to the outfit, but the outfit itself is also so incredibly well accessorized and executed. The colours-really blend together great alongside with the fabrics. Bravo!

What do you think about this outfit? And tell me, do you like this segment? I'm thinking about doing more of these but I'll need your help to decide.. [; Tell me in comments!

1 comment: